Dr. Jackeline K. B. Viana
Family Physician, Practicing in Dermatology
Dr. Viana was born and raised in Brazil. She graduated from the prestigious University
Federal de Goias Medical School in Brazil, winning multiple scholarships, develop research projects, and published articles in national and international journals.
Following medical school, she completed a dermatology residency and practiced full-time as a board certified medical and cosmetic Dermatologist in Brazil, prior to moving to Canada.
She moved to Canada in 2017, where she worked alongside dermatologists and family doctors in their clinical practice. She pursued a Canadian residency in Family Medicine at the University of Ottawa (CCFP), graduating in 2022.
In Canada, Dr. Viana is licensed as a family doctor, certified by the College of Family Physicians, and has limited her practice to aesthetic medicine at Concept Medical.
Dr. Viana has undergone extensive training in aesthetic medicine, including cosmetic injectables such as Sculptra®, Botox Cosmetic®, soft tissue filler treatments as well as the delivery of energy based technology and lasers.
In addition, Dr. Viana is a member of the The Ottawa Hospital, Academic Family Health Team, where she supervises the Family Medicine Skin Clinic.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Brazilian Dermatology Society (SBD)
- International Dermoscopy Society (IDS)
- Brazilian Group of Melanoma (GBM)
- Brazilian Physicians Association (AMB)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
- Ontario Medical Association (OMA)