Dr. Jackeline K. B. Viana
Dr. Viana was born and raised in Brazil. She graduated from the prestigious University
Federal de Goias Medical School in Brazil, winning multiple scholarships, develop research projects, and published articles in national and international journals.
Following medical school, she completed a dermatology residency and practiced full- time as a board certified medical and cosmetic Dermatologist in Brazil, prior to moving to Canada.
She moved to Canada in 2017, where she worked alongside dermatologists and family doctors in their clinical practice. She pursued another residency in Family Medicine at the University of Ottawa (CCFP), graduating in 2022.
In Brazil, Dr. Viana has undergone extensive training in dermatology and aesthetic medicine, including cosmetic injectables such as Sculptra®, Botox Cosmetic®, soft tissue filler treatments as well as the delivery of energy based technology and lasers.
This fall, Dr. Viana will hold an academic appointment with the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Ottawa as well as member of the Skin Clinic at The Ottawa Hospital, Academic Family Health Team.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Brazilian Dermatology Society (SBD)
- International Dermoscopy Society (IDS)
- Brazilian Group of Melanoma (GBM)
- Brazilian Physicians Association (AMB)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of
- Canada (LMCC)
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
- Ontario Medical Association (OMA)