About Dr. Conrad Watters
Dr. Conrad Watters is a plastic surgeon with a special interest in the management of skin cancers. He is a graduate of Biophysics (University of Western Ontario), medical school (University of Western Ontario), Family Medicine (University of Calgary) and Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (University of Western Ontario). He has been engaged in clinical teaching and research as an assistant clinical professor at the University of Ottawa and at Queen’s University. His clinical practice included the full spectrum of plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Ontario Medical Association (OMA)
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)